COVID 19 PROTOCOL
Below are the steps we're taking to ensure a safer dining experience.
Please do not enter building if showing any signs of COVID-19, have been exposed to COVID-19 or feeling unwell.
- Masks will be worn by all guests and employees in building (Ages 2 and up).
- Guests can remove masks when actively eating or drinking with a minimum 6' distance between themselves and other guests and staff.
- All employees at Mistral are screened and their temperature is taken before their shift.
- All employees will wear appropriate PPE while working on premise.
- Hand sanitizer is available at high touch areas such as entrances/exits .
- Frequent hand washing is enforced for all employee and encouraged for all guests while in the building, especially before eating and drinking.
- Seating indoors will be reduced to 50% capacity with a minimum distance of 6' between tables.
- Limited outdoor sidewalk seating will be available.
- While guests are in restrooms and dining room, please maintain at least 6' distance from other guests or staff
- Restrooms will have specific sinks and toilet partitions/urinals closed off to ensure 6' distance requirements
- Floor markers will be in place to help patrons keep 6' apart while waiting for restrooms
- Reservations are required for dine-in guests. No walk-ins. Online Reservations highly recommended, phone calls are accepted during business hours.
- Mistral will accept reservations between 4:30 and 8:00 pm for dinner, we will allow extra time for proper cleaning/sanitizing between guests.
- No cash transactions - credit cards and mobile payment accepted.
- Limited Prix Fixe Dinner menu with ala carte items.
- Mobile menu "Order and Pay" with QR code will be available - single use paper menus available upon request.